4,100 miles. That is how far we traveled on our summer 2011 Odyssey. We had such a great time. We hiked, swam, played, walked and saw so much of the beauty of this great country. I am so pleased that we got to have this experience. In fact, this trip was so much fun, next year we are thinking about doing the same thing on the East Coast. Next year the Churnmeister's conference is in Boston.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love seeing pictures of the road trip and it looked like everyone had fun!
It was nice seeing Roger in Davis on Picnic Day, how serendipitous was that?
Also, I noticed that he is reading the moon is a harsh mistress. I LOVE that book, I think everyone should read it. Especially Prof's speeches about rational anarchy and forms of government.
It was fun seeing all those pictures from your vacation. I'm glad you had such a great time, in spite of the rain and the flu. :)
Thanks for posting about your adventures. We vote that your East coast trip requires one stop anywhere in or near NC. Let us know and we will meet you there!
Post a Comment