The girls have participated in the "Girls on the Run" program this fall. It involves track practice twice a week for eight weeks culminating in a 5K run. I ran the 5K with the girls on Halloween. It was great fun. The girls have really enjoyed this program. I am glad that they got to do it together. The program is designed to encourage exercise and an appreciation for healthy bodies.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Girls on the Run
The girls have participated in the "Girls on the Run" program this fall. It involves track practice twice a week for eight weeks culminating in a 5K run. I ran the 5K with the girls on Halloween. It was great fun. The girls have really enjoyed this program. I am glad that they got to do it together. The program is designed to encourage exercise and an appreciation for healthy bodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great program. It is nice to see activity programs other than team sports, which are great but not interesting to everyone.
I need to find something like that here! Way to go girls on your run.
Congratulations Girls!
Post a Comment