I said, "But, you don't even have a loose tooth yet." Then I looked in his mouth and lo and behold, behind the row of still quite firmly rooted baby teeth was this permanent tooth poking thru. "Well," I said "I guess I had better call the dentist." Today we went and the dentist extracted not just one baby tooth but four! The tooth fairy is going to be paying big tonight. In case you were wondering this cute boy did not even shed a single tear.
Monday, February 22, 2010
The Results of a Conversation
I said, "But, you don't even have a loose tooth yet." Then I looked in his mouth and lo and behold, behind the row of still quite firmly rooted baby teeth was this permanent tooth poking thru. "Well," I said "I guess I had better call the dentist." Today we went and the dentist extracted not just one baby tooth but four! The tooth fairy is going to be paying big tonight. In case you were wondering this cute boy did not even shed a single tear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
way to go buddy!
Awesome tooth loss. Trevor lost 2 last week...we will have to compare smiles when we see you in July(so excited by the way!)
Happy Birthday....excellent party idea.
That is the best tooth story we have ever heard. We miss the tooth fairy around here.
Wow that's a lot of teeth gone. Looking over your blog and it looks like all you guys do is party! Which is a great way to spend a snowy mid-west winter.
Christopher - how did you do that? You are a very creative grower of teeth! We will look forward to seeing the "pulling" results when we see you in June. We love you!
Post a Comment