I have been trying to get back into sewing lately. So, I have been working on little projects here and there. This is one that I wasn't sure about because I have never sewn on this kind of fabric before. But, it turned out pretty cute and I learned more about doing a rolled hem on the serger.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Projects
I have been trying to get back into sewing lately. So, I have been working on little projects here and there. This is one that I wasn't sure about because I have never sewn on this kind of fabric before. But, it turned out pretty cute and I learned more about doing a rolled hem on the serger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! What a great skill to have.
Very cute
You, my dear, are one talented woman! I am impressed.....again.
Michelle - I am impressed - it is a fun skirt! Love, Mom
Hey....it turned out great. Does Amber like it?
Post a Comment