*I would like to state that these projects are now finished (well, except for the Christmas one)
Friday, March 6, 2009
Factual Friday or I am easily distracted
Last night, after the children were in bed, I was going around the house picking up and I found a bunch of half finished tasks. I had to laugh at my self. I have decided that I either am easily distracted and have poor time management skills or I am a genius who gets easily bored. Personally, I am going to go with the genius angle.
Baby shower gift for Saturday. Underneath are Christmas projects that I have been working on for two years. Maybe this Christmas I'll finish them.
The rest of the packing material from the two desks we put together. I got all the cardboard out but then didn't return to finish.
Patching the boy's pants because "Mom, these are my favorite pants, but they show my underwear" At least I remembered to unplug the iron before I left this project.
Transferring laundry soap from the ugly box to the pretty jar I keep on top of the dryer for easier access.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm highly distractable. But I'm going to start using the genius angle as well. Congratulations on finishing some of those smaller, easier projects. There is no way I'd ever get the baby shower or Christmas one done. I hope you do! :)
This was too fun to read and see. You are a brilliant lady and just the fact that you started the projects at all speaks much louder than whether or not you finished them. I give you all the genius credit in the world! Hey, this is the first time in months I have been able to access your blog - I did it through Haley's blog and it worked! Keep it going, Michelle, you are an inspiration.
WOW!! I think I could make a post like this every night! I know what happens to my projects, it's called children's needs.
Post a Comment