Wednesday, February 25, 2009
...M,N,O,P....R?
I have been participating in a little co-op, home preschool group with a few other moms. The kids come once a week to one of the participating homes and we talk about and do some little activities that relate to a letter of the alphabet. This month was my month. We started out with the letter "O". The kids had fun glueing froot loops to a take home paper. The next week we had a Valentine's Day party. Last week, we had the letter "P". We sang about popcorn popping and played with play-do. So far, so good. So, what comes after the letter "P"? Well, most of the english speaking world would say "Q". However, at my house the letter "R" apparently comes after "P". The worst part is that I didn't even realize my mistake until one of the other moms asked about "Q" and I had to check the schedule to confirm. Should I really be teaching preschool or should I be attending preschool?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah, who really needs Q?! ;)
You were just being wise. Q looks too much like O so you were helping the kids by skipping Q until later;) Yeah, that's what I would say if it were me! Good luck with S...
I probably would have forgotten about my responsibility to host preschool entirely. :)
We are sure glad you teach! Allie loves you- an we can just move the letters around and they will never know!!!
Post a Comment