Monday, March 25, 2013

New York City


I got to join the Churnmeister in NYC again.  This is such a  fun place to visit.  I love spending time with the Churnmeister and going some place fun.  I got to see another Broadway musical--Wicked.  It was awesome.
Waiting for Wicked to start!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

We loved seeing Wicked too. I saw it with John when I accompanied him on a business trip to Chicago in 1997. (I recently memorized the easy piano version of "For Good" after spending a long time learning it. And now I'm working on learning the easy piano version of "When I Meet the Wizard".) When I accompanied John on a business trip to NYC in 1996, we saw Phantom of the Opera. (I memorized the easy piano versions of "Think of Me" and "All I Ask of You" last year.) I'm glad you had a good time. :)