Friday, September 30, 2011

New York City, New York--Part 2

I got to see my first on Broadway show. It was lovely!

We visited the Empire State Building. We went all the way to the 102 floor! It was awesome!

I visited the Lego store in Rockefeller Center. My boys would have loved this store. Each of those little bubbles are filled with Legos. The Lego column went from floor to ceiling.

We got to go to a black tie dinner with our friends and then a carriage ride around Central Park.

I love going on vacation with the Churnmeister and I love coming home to this bunch.
It was a memorable trip and I hope that I will get back there someday.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I accompanied John on a business trip there back in April of 2006. We also saw Phantom and I loved it as well. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. :)

Heather S said...

Wow...this is really cool. You both look great! I am glad you had such a good time.

Kari said...

AWESOME pictures! NYC is one of our favorite places. Sounds like your hotel was in the perfect spot. You both look great all dressed up in the carriage. Yay, for trips for just the two of you!

Anna and Jon said...

I want something like that in my basement to organize our legos.

Gregory and Tracey Butters said...

Awesome trip, Michelle, I too, love that place. It was great. Glad you had such a fun birthday celebration. And, I am sorry to hear that you know how much it costs to clean a car after a coke disaster. I will try to learn from you on that one. Some things I don't require first-hand knowledge about.