Friday, September 30, 2011

New York City, New York--Part 1

So, last month the Churnmeister asked me if I would like to go to New York City for my birthday. He had to go to a business meeting there at the end of September and thought it would be fun if I came along. Of course, I said "Yes!" So, I arranged babysitting for the kids and off we went for two and half days of fun.


The night we got there we went straight to Times Square.
Our hotel was right next to Central Park and Rockefeller Center.

Times Square. There were so many people everywhere!


The next morning we took a taxi to Battery Park. We walked around the park for a while and caught glimpses of the Statue of Liberty through the fog.

Me on the Brooklyn Bridge with the New York skyline behind me!

No comments: