Downstairs is a 46" LCD Television, a Nintendo Wii and $300 worth of games.
Upstairs, my youngest is diligently traveling to the stars in his "ship." (Note the rocket launcher on the front, poised to deal with any violent aliens)
Who says modern day life is so great? Simple pleasures still seem to dominate.
P.S. The "Ship" began as an impromptu "Oven" that the girls built for an entirely different game.
4 comments:
I promise that mud, water, sticks and boxes are, always have been, and always will be the world's greatest natural toys. Enjoy!!
Yeah, kids do love the simple pleasures. Our kids used to enjoy playing with empty Pringles cans when they were babies. I always used to joke that babies and kids enjoy playing with trash more than toys. :)
This is great. I agree with you. I currently have a train/submarine made of diaper boxes in Jack's room. I have a stash of boxes in the garage for building. He loves it.
I am always impressed with Super Jack's imagination! This newest inspiration is hard to beat!
Post a Comment