When you are in kindergarten homework is still fun! He was so excited to make this little family pennant for show and tell. Can you tell how proud he is of his "big boy homework"?
Michele- glad you found us. I heard your family moved to NE. I guess TX didn't last very long! We are in Auburn, AL. (Auburn University) Your kids look like they are growing quickly (okay, so are mine). Mike submits for Tenure in July, I can't believe we are to that point already. How about your family?
“I urge you to examine your life. Determine where you are and what you need to do to be the kind of person you want to be. Create inspiring, noble, and righteous goals that fire your imagination and create excitement in your heart. And then keep your eye on them. Work consistently towards achieving them.” –Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin, “Life’s Lessons Learned”, May 2007 Ensign
What the Churn Meister is Reading
The Road to Serfdom
The Norms of Liberty
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
World War Z
The Limits of Liberty
What's for dinner at the Churn
Lasagna, Breadsticks, Green Salad
Curry Chicken and Rice
Roast Beef, Baked Potatoes, Rolls, Veggies
Beef-Barley and Veggie Soup with Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
6 comments:
checking comments
Good job, Christopher! :)
Michele- glad you found us. I heard your family moved to NE. I guess TX didn't last very long! We are in Auburn, AL. (Auburn University) Your kids look like they are growing quickly (okay, so are mine). Mike submits for Tenure in July, I can't believe we are to that point already. How about your family?
Wow! Christopher - you are an artist! That is an amazingly creative family banner. You are definitely talented.
Christopher - you are definitely an artist! The family banner is spectacular - what talent!
Good job, Christopher! :) I like that kind of homework too.
Post a Comment