Eight things I love about you!
1. I love your sparkly smile
2. I love the way you dance around the house
3. I love your determination and commitment when you want to learn something
4. I love that you will play Webkinz with your littlest brother on Sunday mornings and let me get a few more minutes of sleep
5. I love that you have a smile and a friendly "Hello" for your classmates when we see them outside school
6. I love the way you adore your father and grandfather
7. I love that you still like to snuggle and cuddle
8. I love that you are part of our family. You are a ray of sunshine in our lives.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I can't believe you are already eight.
Love, Mama
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Amber! :) We hope you have a great day.
Love,
Aunt Wendi, Uncle John, Heather and Lance :)
Happy Birthday, AMBER!!! I can't believe you are eight now. You are such a darling girl. We are so excited you will be coming up here in December to be baptized.
We hope you had a great birthday,
Amber! :)
Eight years old! Congratulation Amber. We wish we could be there to give you great big hugs! You are a creative, beautiful, charming, talented, lovely, sweet, fun to be with, adorable granddaughter - thanks for being ours!
Love, Gpa Sherm and Gma Judith
Wow - you are eight years old!
Congratulations Amber! You are a lovely, charming, talented, creative, beautiful, sweet, fun to be with, adorable grand-daughter - we are very glad you are ours!
We love you, Gma Judith and Gpa Sherm
Happy Birthday Amber - Wow! #8
Not only are you now eight years old, you will soon be an official membe of the church - we are so happy we can be with you on the joyful day! You are a wonderful, lovely, talented, creative, fun to be with, sweet, friendly, adorable grand-daughtr. We are so glad you are ours! We love you!
Gma Judith and Gpa Sherm
Happy Birthday Amber!
Post a Comment