Saturday, May 16, 2015
Run Faster
So, in January this year a friend asked me to run a Half-Marathon with her. Those who know me well, know that I am NOT athletically inclined in any way. But, oddly, I said sure. So, I started training and training and training. Running is hard!! I did my first 10K race today. I did not finish first. In fact, I was dead last. But, I am feeling really good about my progress. When I started I couldn't even run, I was huffing and puffing after 30 seconds. Today, I did 6+ miles at under 12 minutes a mile. In two weeks I will do the Half-Marathon. I know that I definitely won't be the fastest but, amazing progress has been made and I am proud of myself!
Also, I always forget how tall I am, until I see a picture like this. I am an Amazon Warrior Princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This photo and achievement needed a comment. I am so proud of you. First of all, you are running. Secondly, you are progressing. Thirdly, you added to your blog!! I love that I can sneak a peek into your life now. Lots of love and total admiration coming your way from me!
Post a Comment