Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another Reason Why I Love My Husband

The other day I said "Honey, I wish that I had a bike. Yours is great but it is really heavy and a little too big for me."
Today, the Churnmeister spotted this one at garage sale and now it's mine. Carbon frame, fancy shocks and Shimano XTR cranks. This bike is so cool and he got it for such bargain! Thanks again, Honey! You're the best!

3 comments:

Heather S said...

You don't know how many times I have wished Roger could drop by and adjust the kids bikes!

I am sure it is a great bike...Roger knows his stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nice bike ... your husband is such a show-off with all the bicycle thingys! Oh, wait, he helped me buy the right bike for a triathalon too. He's great isn't he.

p.s. Don't tell him that ... it might build up his ego ;)

Kari said...

Sweet Bike!!!