Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby


I can't believe that you are three today!
Some things I love about you:
-I love your crazy, little run. You skip and hop and leap and fling your arms around.
-I love that you think you are a super hero and you want to rescue me.
-I love that you always say "MOM!" and come running when I come get you in the morning.
-I love that you are such a smiley little guy.
-I love that you try so hard to be big like your siblings but, you will let me give you a cuddle.
-I love that you ask me to "sit me" and read you a story. You always pat the place next to you when you say it.
Happy Birthday, little man. We are so glad that you are a part of our world and family.
Love you,
Mama

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! I loved the descriptive things you wrote about him, Michelle. :)

Heather S said...

Happy Birthday Jack! It is fun that for a few days he and Kelli are the same age.

Michelle, I think you should come out for your kids spring break. I would take my kids out of school for a day or two?