Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


Happy Birthday, honey! We sure do love you!
Ten things I love about you!
1. I love that you love to read books.
2. I love that you love to write. You have talent and I love to read your stories.
3. I love that you can make cookies now all by yourself.
4. I love that you are so eager to learn new things.
5. I love your sense of humor and your beautiful smile.
6. I love how responsible you are becoming.
7. I love your tender spirit and your concern for the world.
8. I love that you are a loyal friend.
9. I love that you are so smart and that you are doing so well in school.
10. I love that you love animals so much. (I wish you weren't allergic, so that you could have a furry pet)
Your Dad and I love you so much. Thanks for being a part of this family. It wouldn't be so perfect if we didn't have you.
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca! It's fun to read about all your talents. You can tell you mom and dad love you a lot! We love you too! ;)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!!
*sigh* I have allergies too, so I could never have pet either, but I would love some cookies!
(Emma's too shy to comment but she likes to look.)

Alison said...

HI,
I am so glad to hear from you. I'm glad you found me. It is hard to believe that your adorable kids are so big. It has been a long time. I remember babysitting for you once or twice when your oldest was a tiny baby. I'll definitely check back.
Alison